1. Order a vegetable pizza instead of a meat pizza.
2. Look for pastas made with vegetables such as spinach.
3. Use vegetables as a base for soups.
4. Choose a variety of salad greens like arugula, chicory, collard, kale, and spinach for increased nutrition.
5. Include grated vegetables into muffins, quick breads, and dough.
6. Stir-fry vegetables with some tofu or chicken.
7. Always have raw vegetables in the refrigerator for easy to reach snacks.
8. Fill half of your plate with vegetables before adding other foods.
9. Add chopped vegetables to sauces and pastas.